Why should I register?
Signing up with Membership Toolkit connects you to the community!
Communications • School Directory • Calendar • Volunteer Sign Ups • Donations
Once registered, you can:
- Join our PTA (and pay dues) online
- Sign-up to receive important communications
- Complete your directory information
- Access the online directory and app
- Access to content website pages just for our families and members
How it Works
First a one-time registration:
- Click on the Register/Login button above.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- You’ll also see forms for PTA Membership, Volunteer Opportunities, and the Giving Campaign.
Questions? - Please don't hesitate to contact us.
David Kerr, PTA President, - TOPTApresident@gmail.com or 415-515-5184
Hollis Williams - TOPTAmembership@gmail.com
Melissa Bovee & Matt Lehman TOPTAcommunications@gmail.com
- Wednesday, October 27
- Thursday, October 28
- Friday, October 29
- Saturday, October 30
- Tuesday, November 2
- Wednesday, November 3